Almond oil organic cold-pressed
10,00 € per 100 ml
Almond oil is derived from the ripe fruit of the almond tree. It is traditionally used in aromatherapy as a basic carrier for essential oils, as a basic vegetable oil for massage, as a skin and hair care product, for the treatment of face and body, but also as a pharmaceutical oil.
Latin name: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
Almond oil is derived from the ripe fruit of the almond tree. It is traditionally used in aromatherapy as a basic carrier for essential oils, as a basic vegetable oil for massage, as a skin and hair care product, for the treatment of face and body, but also as a pharmaceutical oil, since it is rich in fatty acids, vitamins of the vitamin B complex, vitamins A & E, and compatible with the lipids of the epidermis.
It is considered to be one of the best oils because it is not very heavy nor sticky. It is also very moisturizing and is therefor used in many cosmetic and skin care products. Provides hydration, nutrition and leaves the skin rejuvenated and smooth.
It can be used under your favorite moisturising cream for extra moisture, or to remove eye makeup while nourishing and toning the delicate eye area.
Some information about almond oil’s many uses:
• Rich in vitamin A, B and E that make it an ally for a healthy, glowing skin.
• Fights black circles. Apply the oil under your eyes at night and let it work in your sleep. For best results, repeat regularly for at least a couple of weeks.
• Use it as a natural peeling by adding a teaspoon of sugar to a tablespoon of almond oil, massage the face with small circular movements to remove dead cells and blemishes.
• Helps against eczema or psoriasis.
• After the beach, it makes for the perfect aftersun ...
• Ideal for make-up removal
• Almond oil is rich in magnesium, ideal for the care for long healthy hair. Against split ends, create a mixture of almond oil, castor oil and olive oil in equal parts and massage the tips (1-2 times a week). Also used as a hair mask.
Our products with almond oil: Body butter vanilla-hazelnut, Lip Balm Vanilla Lavender, leave-in hair conditioner, Hydrating cream for normal skin geranium marshmallow, cooling foot cream peppermint –tea tree, warming foot cream rosemary –lavender, hand cream cypress-lavender, Hydrating cream for dry skin rosewood-sandalwood, Anti-wrinkle night cream rosemary-mandarin, body lotion linden blossom, Cleansing EyeOil, relaxing massage oil, post-epilation oil, baby oil, facial soap lavender for normal skin, soap for limp hair and hair loss rosemary.
No customer reviews for the moment.