Sesame Oil BIO
5,30 € per 100 ml
It is absolutely safe to apply directly onto infections and wounds. It can even help prevent bacterial infections and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Latin name: Sesamum indicum
Sesame oil contains sesamin which increases vitamin E levels and especially the level ofγ-tocopherol. That way, the nitrogenous free radicals can be bound. Antioxidants are important, because they inhibit the action of free radicals, which are unstable molecules responsible for aging and diseases. Sesame oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin Ε. All of these are factors that help maintain a youthful skin while preventing the signs of premature aging. At the same time, the skin’s pores tighten. The end result is a youthful, elastic and robust skin.
1. Because of its vitaminΕ content it acts as an exceptional antioxidant which means you can use it as a natural sunblock.
2. Moisturizes the skin: Sesame oil can act as a moisturizing and softening creme for the whole body. Apart from vitaminΕ, it also contains linoleic acod, stearic acid and palmitic acid. For best results apply daily. Remember that sesame oil has a strong fragrance, which you can eliminate by adding castor or almond oil. Suitable for very dry spots like knees and elbows. To prevent such spots, alternatively add some drops of the oil to your bath.
3. Delays skin aging: Another excellent job that sesame oil does for us is preventing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in a natural, non-chemical way due to an antioxidant it contains (sesamole).
4. Skin detoxification: To cleanse the face from toxins, apply the oil (preferably warm) for about 15 minutes to your face.
5. Helps restore damaged skin cells: Although it is quite viscous and sticky, it is easily absorbed by the skin. Often used with other base oils and essential oils for massage. If used in massage therapy, it helps repair damaged skin cells and improves circulation.
6. Against infections: It is absolutely safe to apply directly onto infections and wounds. It can even help prevent bacterial infections and has anti-inflammatory properties. Used in the treatment of certain skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
7. Ideal for hair care. Soothes itchy skin. Helps to reduce dandruff. Nourishes the scalp. Helps restore moisture to the scalp. Relieves dryness. Prevents hair loss. Helps develop new hair. A natural sunblock that protects the hair. Moiturises and gives new shine to lifeless and dehydrated hair.
Our products with sesame oil: Sunblock face cream raspberry SPF 30, body lotion jasmine blossom, Oil for post-depilation massage, Baby oil, Nose drops for babies, Massage oil for period pain, Tanning oil raspberry- carotene, Facial soap for dry skin geranium - red clay.
No customer reviews for the moment.