Virgin Coconut Butter Organic
7,50 € per 200 ml
Coconut oil is among the base oils best known for its healing properties both in cosmetic use and as a food item. In regards to treatment, it increases energy levels, increases good cholesterol and balances blood sugar without increasing body weight and cholesterol.
Latin name: Cocos Nucifera Seed Butter
Use: Food and Cosmetics.
Coconut oil is among the base oils best known for its healing properties both in cosmetic use and as a food item. In regards to treatment, it increases energy levels, increases good cholesterol and balances blood sugar without increasing body weight and cholesterol. Known for its antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps with vitamin and mineral absorption and supports the immune system.
In temperatures under 260C it becomes compact, in higher temperatures it becomes liquid. Similar to butter, in the fridge it is firm but if it stays outside on a hot day, it melts. Therefore transport carefully in the hot summer months!
Our products with coconut oil: Body butter vanilla-hazelnut, Lip Balm Cocoa - Coconut, leave-in conditioner, Sunblock body lotion carrot-coconut SPF 15, Tanning oil raspberry - carotene, soap for skin problems Black Himalaya Salt - Aloe, exfoliating body soap for oily skin and/or cellulitis cinnamon ginger grapefruit, facial soap for oily and/or acne prone skin tea tree neem, facial soap for normal skin lavender - sandalwood, exfoliating facial soap mixed skin lemongrass - shea butter, shaving soap mint - bentonite, soap for limp hair/ hair loss rosemary laurel, soap for sensitive skin and babies avocado - calendula, body soap „Gourmet“for dry skin bergamot - geranium - lavender, facial soap for dry skin geranium - red clay.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Some tips & tricks for its many uses:
- Ideal as a massage oil - relieves tired and aching muscles.
- Its strong antifungal properties make the oil ideal in case of any fungal infection. Add some drops of oregano or tea tree essential oil to your shoes.
- Use it as a facial cleanser. Keeps eyelashes and eyebrows shiny and healthy.
- Apply to the scalp against lice.
- Stretch marks - Prevention and softening of pregnancy stretch marks and irritated nipples.
- Against warts. Rub onto affected areas and cover with a bandage. Apply fresh oil daily.
- Face and body moisturiser as well as effective as an eye cream.
- Face Scrub - Mix with baking soda, sugar, cinnamon for a perfect face scrub.
- Dandruff - massage onto the scalp to ease the symptoms of dandruff.
- Drink a tablespoon before meals to restrict your appetite naturally.
- Sore throat - Dissolve a spoonful in your mouth and let it slowly cover the throat. Ideal to maintain the health of mucous membranes and to fight any infections.
- Against ringworm. Rub coconut oil onto the affected areas to kill the fungus. Add some drops of tea tree essential oil for even stronger effects.
- Lip Balm - Coconut oil protects the lips. Provides sun protection with SPF4.
- Lube - it is a natural lubricant without chemical substances.
- Coconut oil has many uses for pets, both topically as well as internally. Improves breathing, makes the fur shiny, cleans the ears, helps to get rid of fleas.
- Helps with otitis and ear infections with just a few drops. You can clean your ears with a few drops of the oil on a cotton swab.
- Mild and safe to use for babies. Eases skin irritations and diaper rashes.
- Bruises - Rub coconut oil onto bruised skin for faster healing.
- Coconut oil has beneficial effects on dark spots on the skin and eases insect bites.
- Supports bone health. Coconut oil helps the body absorb calcium and magnesium. Both minerals are important for strong bones and teeth.
- As shaving cream and after shave. Soothes sensitive skin and moisturises.
- As toothpaste - Mix 1 part of coconut oil with 1 part of baking soda and add 1 or 2 drops of peppermint essential oil for a fresh toothpaste that whitens and cleans without added preservatives, fluoride, sweeteners or other chemical substances.
- Apply a few drops as deodorant.
- As tanning oil as well as after sun.
- Treatment against frizzy hair, split ends and limp hair.
- Helps the metabolism (1-2 tablespoons/day)
- Excellent energy source and improves endurance.
- Helps against haemorrhoids.
- Gastroesophageal reflux - Take a small spoon with meals.
- Urinary tract - Treat infections of the urinary tract with a spoonful of coconut oil. This may even facilitate the painful passage of kidney stones.
In short, you can use it everywhere…