5,70 € per 5 ml
Can be used directly on the skin in case of burns and wounds.
Latin name: Lavandula angustifolia
Aromatic molecules: linalool, linalyl acetate
Distilled parts: flowering tips
Main properties: Powerfully anticonvulsant, sedative, antidepressant, healing, regenerative, hypotensive, antimicrobial and antiseptic.
Combines well with: sage, geranium, lemon, eucalyptus, patchouli, rose, jasmine, cedar, basil, mandarin, myrrh, pine, rosemary, lime.
Our products with Lavender Essential Oil: Calendula- St John’s Wort Skin Healing Balm, Lip Balm Vanilla Lavender, Leave-in Conditioner, Hydrating cream for normal skin geranium marshmallow, Hydrating cream for oily or acne prone skin tea tree-acai, warming foot cream rosemary –lavender, Sunblock face cream raspberrySPF 30, hand cream cypress-lavender, Cleansing Lotion with lavender & rosemary extract, otitis oil, cold and flu massage oil, Oil for skin problems, Face soap for normal skin lavender sandalwood, Body soap Gourmet for dry skin, Aloe Vera gel with lavender, Shampoo for sensitive scalp and babies chamomile-calendula, Shampoo for dry & dyed hair neutral henna - pro vitamin B5
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use in Aromatherapy: Relieves tension, stress, and insomnia.
- Add a few drops to the essential oil burner or diffuser.
Treatment: Relieves muscular pains, used to treat burns, cuts and wounds, infections, dermatitis and inflammation, ulcers and acne. Relieves headaches.
- Can be used directly on the skin in case of burns and wounds.
- Massage a few drops of essential oil onto forehead and temples against headaches and migraines. Helps to overcome over-exertion and fatigue and even the effects of excessive alcohol consumption (hangover).
- Use diluted in a base oil or oil blend to treat muscular pain.
* The above tips do not replace your doctor's instructions.
Beauty: Lavender has a strong regenerative effect so it is suitable to use on any type of skin. Add a few drops to your cream, shampoo or body oil.
In the household:
- Sprinkle drops of lavender onto a piece of wood and leave it in your wardrobe to repel moths and insects.
- Sprinkle lavender essential oil onto your mattress and pillow for a quiet sleep and against mites.
* Not for internal use unless advised by a doctor, pharmacist or experienced aromatherapist.
* For use during pregnancy or breastfeeding consult your physician.