Remodelling Face Serum Oil
"Hippophaes - Vitamin E" richly textured antiageing face elixir oil.
With organic essential oils & organic cold-pressed base oils.
For all skin types. It contains:
- spilanthes oil extract that strengthens collagen fibers, and thus tightens the skin from within, restores skin density, improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles,
- rosehip oil with a high content in fatty acids, vitamins C and A promotes collagen production in the skin, and thus repairs any damages from UV radiation, reduces wrinkles or scars and any discoloration,
- grape seed oil that is light, extra moisturizing, with astringent action and promotes tightening of skin tissue,
- thistle oil rich in linoleic acid and other fats which acts as a lubricant for the skin, giving it softness and shine and also removing stretch marks, wrinkles and scars, ideal for wound healing,
- vitamin A that nourishes the skin, counteracts inflammations and protects cell membranes and other structures within the cells from damage caused by free radicals, therefor helping to prevent skin disorders. It also plays an important role in creating new cells of the skin and mucous membranes
- vitamin E protects, as a classic antioxidant, against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals
- essential oils of citrus family well known for their anti-aging and revitalising properties.
* with organic essential oils & organic cold-pressed base oils
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use: Apply at night to a clean face and neck, after using the moisturising cream or the toner, in a gentle circular motion.
Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Extract*, Rosa Canina Seed Extract*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinyl Palmitate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil*, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*. Naturally Contains: Limonene, Linalool. *certified organic
Store in a cool, dark place.