Healthy skin oil
15,00 € per 50 ml
neem - palmarosa
Oil with strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action against atopic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. Contains:
- rice oil which is a "light" oil particularly rich in vitamin E and the gamma-oryzanol compound that protects skin lipids from oxidation, nourishes and stimulates the skin by improving local blood circulation,
- thistle oil rich in linoleic acid and other fatty acids that acts as a lubricant for the skin,
- rosehip oil, which contains large amounts of fatty acids, vitamins C and A and promotes the production of collagen thus repairing skin damage, wrinkles or scars and any discoloration,
- neemoil with powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties,
- essential oils of tea tree with strong antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, suitable for viral infections (because it breaks up the outer cell of the virus),
- palmarosa which is analgesic, antibacterial against a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungicide, antiviral and an immune stimulant that soothes, disinfects and enhances the growth of new cells,
- lavender which has strong healing, reconstructive, antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- vitamin A which nourishes the skin, counteracts inflammations and protects cell membranes and other structures within the cells from damage caused by free radicals thus helpin to prevent skin disorders. It also plays an important role in the creation of new skin and mucous membranes.
- vitamin E which, as a classic antioxidant, protects against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals.
* With certified organic raw materials
No customer reviews for the moment.
Apply & massage in the affected areas twice daily.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Thistle) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Andropogon Martinii (palmarosa) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil*, Commipihora Myrrha (Myrrh)Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Rosemary Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
Make a test in healthy skin. In case you observe any allergic reaction discontinue use. (this is due to a high variety of essential oils included in the blend for synergy reasons but as essential oils contain naturally allergens is always reccomendable to test before use)