It is an excellent emergency medicine, and can help various diseases such as bladder problems, hemorrhage, heart failure, headache, itching of the skin, oral pain, stomachache, intestinal parasites and toothache.
Latin name: Origanum Vulgaris
Aromatic molecules: Carvacrol, thymole
Distilled part: flowering tops, leaves
Main properties: The essential oil of oregano has powerful analgesic, antioxidant, antispasmodic, antimicrobial, antiviral, antiparasitic and antifungal properties. It is a natural antibiotic and antibacterial which effectively combats microorganisms without damaging the intestinal flora. Cures diarrhea, asthma, colds, infections of the female genital organs and tumors of the uterus. Another desirable result is its ability to treat hepatic diseases.
Combines well with: Thyme, Pine, Tea Tree.
Use in Aromatherapy:
* Add several drops to the essential oil burner against respiratory problems such as cough, asthma and bronchitis. Appropriate even for use in small children.
* Add 4 drops to 100 ml of olive oil and take one tablespoon per day either straight or in the salad to prevent virus infections.
* Add 1 drop to a cup of tea, add some honey, stir and then add hot water. Your decoction against colds is ready.
* As an excellent first aid medicine, it can help with various ailments such as bladder problems, hemorrhage, heart failure, headache, itchy skin, oral pain, stomachache, intestinal parasites and toothache.
* Against nail fungus, dissolve the oregano oil in a base oil and apply regularly to the affected area.
-The above tips do not replace your doctor's instructions.
In the household:
* Add a few drops to your cleaning water to disinfect the room.
* Not for internal use unless advised by a doctor, pharmacist or experienced aromatherapist.
* For use during pregnancy or breastfeeding consult your physician.
* Not for use in children.